Friday, January 31, 2014

[GET] D2D Sales Tips

Hey! Tristan here, sorry for the popup! I have FREE VIDEO TRAINING! Enter your name and email for instant access to your FREE video:


“I’m about to roll up my sleeves and reveal new sales tips that will multiply your results. Bottom line? You’ll earn more in your door-to-door sales if you implement my tips!”


You could attract the perfect partner. Get better deals. Change friends’s lives. Even convincing someone to see a movie needs persuasion skills. If you’re good, you get what you want more often. Everything needs persuasion skills – especially, your income.


I’m telling you from experience.. If you earn “commission based sales”, you can probably earn a lot more money.


A great door-to-door salesperson on full-commission (with a good product) can create a higher income than any other profession – hands down! Not something like $80,000 – $100,000 a year. Not exactly.


I’m talking about the elite door-to-door sales guys that can churn out average weekly pays of $6,000 – every week! For some, that is an average income as they hover around $4-$8k each week. Some people earn way more.


These aren’t doctors or lawyers, and they didn’t spend years without any income in a classroom. Instead, they chose life experience, turns out it pays the most.


Your income has no limits and the more you learn, the more you’ll earn. The people earning the most money in many companies, are the sales people! The folks I am talking about are all simple (yet powerful) “commission based” sales consultants – just like you.


Sales Agents are hired by a marketing company and these guys are simply doing their job – that’s how they see it. They DO NOT work for themselves. They do what their “Team Leader” tells them (who is usually just a glorified Sales Agent themselves)


These guys want sales badly! But they don’t understand how to close many sales easily. Some even do or say anything to push a sale over the line, which is unethical and unnecessary.


If you would like to earn more money in door-to-door sales, this is what you need to become. Consultants are extremely high earners. They often view themselves as a business, and also a different approach to both attract more leads and close more sales.


Instead of thinking “how can I get my next sale”, consultants already know that sales are everywhere. They start asking questions like “how can I make more sales in one day?” or “how contact more people in less time?” or “how can I automate the whole thing?”


Once answered, you’ll experience life on your own terms. Consultants think outside the box, coming up with unique ways to attract leads and close more deals. They usually don’t rely on knocking doors


People will notice the difference. Other businesses may start to contact you. Hey, it happened to me more than once! This strategy you are about to discover deals with the very best of the best ideas out there, that will make you a superior sales consultant


It’s called “Cutting Edge Door-To-Door Tips” and all the “outside the box” secrets are now here, in one place. This will show you how to make more money in less time in your own D2D sales career – no matter what you’re actually selling


I’m going to show you a mixture of N.L.P, Lead Generation, Advanced Persuasion and Closing Strategies to change your income! I’ve helped 1000s of people increase their sales conversions by at the least 4 times.


“This is an incredible mix of informative strategies and I recommend every door sales rep to take a look. After measuring my results I’m now wasting way less time and talking to a lot more people. This week is my first record by far! I plan to break my own record every week until I start breaking other records”


BONUS#1: Order “Cutting Edge Door-To-Door Sales Tips” Today, And You’ll Receive “Get Leads Online” For FREE!


This single idea is responsible for the majority of my earnings, as a consultant for many different businesses. You could easily do the same thing. This tip alone, is becoming an income revolution for many people across the planet.


If waking up with new people asking to buy from you every day sounds interesting to you, this is your bible! I’m handing you an opportunity to put the incredible engine that is the Internet behind your business – and working for you.


This course sells for almost two hundred dollars alone (when you consider how much money it can add to your earnings, it’s easily worth every cent) but I’m giving this program to you as a gift, when you order Cutting Edge Door-To-Door Tips today.


I bought this course last week but I need to write and tell you some results! The team and I average around 2 or 3 sales a day with commissions of $55 which was good… …But this week isn’t over and so far I have 24 sales! Woo Hoo!! Feels great and the team is suspicious! I’ll tell some about this course, later, maybe! My new goal is to make more sales than the rest of the team in a week!


BONUS#2: Order “Cutting Edge Door-To-Door Sales Tips” Today, And You’ll Receive “D2Dx4″ Video Program For FREE!


This membership has content added over time. Right now you’ll also become a founding member, at no extra cost. Which means you’ll gain an instant membership for life without ever paying any monthly cost (only founding members will have this option). This is by far the best time to invest in your income.


By clicking “Get Instant Access” below, you’ll gain access to everything on this page. You’ll also become a…



D2D Sales Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment