Monday, January 27, 2014

[GET] eBasketball Drills -

Calling all basketball coaches who are tired of watching their team struggle and sick of not being able to win when it counts…. 


“World Famous College Basketball Coach Finally Shows You the “Shortcuts” You Can Use to Turn Any Team Into a High-Scoring Lockdown-Defense, Championship Contenders!”


These shortcuts will let you dominate other teams at will, and pretty soon you’ll have a squad of “go-to” players. 


If you’re SERIOUS about getting everything you can from your team, then this page really may be the most important one you’ve ever come across.


That’s tough to believe right now, I know, but keep reading and you really will discover how you can uncover the greatness hiding in your players…


“I had the pleasure of coaching Derek as a player for 4 years at UMass. He was also one of my assistant coaches at Memphis for 8 years.It is tough to find a coach out there who can mirror Derek’s basketball mind, and the way he can teach the game to players/coaches at every level.”


Some bigger, stronger team comes and destroys them. Smashing all their dreams, all their hopes. You can see their hearts breaking as the game goes on.


And then it all falls apart… they stop getting back on D, stop hustling for rebounds and loose balls. Sluggish moves on the court, heads hanging low…


And it doesn’t matter how hard you and your squad go in practice. If you come up against a bigger, stronger team, chances are you’re done, right?


You feel like you could have done more… run a different offense, maybe switched the matchups around a little sooner…


You know what I’m talking about… all those little thoughts that niggle you after the game. The stuff that won’t leave you alone on the drive home… won’t let you go to sleep that night.


No matter how many wins you have under your belt, how many close games you’ve had, how many blowouts…


Seriously – NBA coaches feel it, college coaches like me… even the basketball coach down at the local Y.


And sure, losing game 7 of the NBA finals is going to sting a little more… but that painful feeling, the guilt you get when your team drops an everyday game, that’s something that never goes away.


But listen… what if I told you there was a better way? What if I told you there was a way to get more out of your players?


I mean, think about this – I’m one of the youngest Division 1 coaches in the country… I field maybe the youngest, most inexperienced team in the NCAA…


Doesn’t it make sense that I have a little something up my sleeve? A little extra juice that I pass on to my players?


And no, I’m not talking about anything lacking integrity. Keep reading and you’ll see exactly what I mean.


It started back in high school… way before college, when I was still struggling to get to grips with the high school game, and dreaming of one day suiting up for my hometown Minutemen.


To be honest, as a player, I was below average back then. Not by the end, of course, but boy, at the start of high school, you did NOT want me on your team.


Sure, I could play on the playground and look cool and ‘fit in’… but when it came to playing organized ball against guys who could play good D, and knew how to use their bodies… boy, it was a different story.


I’d get bullied in the games, pushed around by the bigger stronger players… but one clear advantage I have always had was playing smart, while working on my weaknesses daily. There was no other option if I wanted to compete in a basketball hotbed, my hometown of Springfield, Massachusetts, the birthplace of basketball, and home to the Basketball Hall of Fame. If I brought my C game, I would have been eaten alive.


So, it was back then that I decided I had to put together some kind of serious training program. I wanted to get better, and FAST.


And that’s what I did. I worked hard at fine tuning my game, developing my skills with every spare minute that I had.


And it worked. By the end of high school, I’d been named All-State twice and got an honorable mention for the McDonald’s All-American team.


From there, I took my new skills and played 4 years of college ball, right here at UMass, leading the Minutemen to 4 straight conference and season titles.


I built up my own training program using as many quick and simple drills as I could find. Some I invented… some were passed down over the years from coach-to-coach, but they all proved devastatingly effective.


Over the years I’ve refined the drills training, added new ones, tweaked them, made adjustments, all kinds of stuff…


… and now I’ve got it down to a fine art, and I have my UMass players run exactly those drills during our practices…


And recently, I got to thinking. Just about any basketball player or coach in the world could benefit from knowing these top secret drills. They could literally raise your game, or improve your team overnight.


If you’re a coach and you’ve struggled to help your team win, then frankly, this could be all you ever need to turn them into a dominant powerhouse.


Imagine being able to arm your squad with exactly the kinds of skills it takes to turn every single one of them into a standout player… knowing that every player, 1 thru 12, is going to be able to outplay, outmuscle, and just straight-up outshine whomever they play against…


And sure, I know it seems like it may be a little too good to…



eBasketball Drills -

No comments:

Post a Comment