Saturday, January 25, 2014

[GET] Digital Detox - The Healthy Haven - Digital Detox Programs - Cleanse Your Mind, Body and SoulThe Healthy Haven - Digital Detox Programs - Cleanse Your Mind, Body and Soul

If any of these apply to you, this could be a sign that you are in desperate need of a serious cleanse to rid your body of the accumulation of toxins. 


We are exposed to toxins every day in the air, in the food we eat, in alcohol, drugs and even in our every day cleaning products and toiletries.  If we do not cleanse our bodies of these toxins, they can have negative effects such as the ones above, and eventually they can even lead to serious illness.  


I’ve worked with hundreds of clients at my exclusive cleansing retreats who have these same problems. 


Taking my years of knowledge and research on detoxification, I’ve put together programs that gave them results in as little as a 3 days and helped them reach their overall health goals. 


I’ve taken that same protocol that my clients pay $2,000-$3,000 for, and put it into an easy-to-follow online program, “The Digital Detox” for just $97!


I call this 7 day detoxification program my “Reboot System”. At the end of 7 days you will feel that you’ve completely rebooted your body, mind, and soul.


By peeling layers of age, debris, and toxins off of your body, you will emerge after these 7 days as a beautiful new you.


Not only will you be consuming fresh juice during your cleanse, you will also eat healthy solid foods, many of which are raw, and none of which are refined.


Throughout the cleanse, you will be able to indulge in fatty foods such as avocado, young coconut, and many others.


The key to the system is to remain fully satisfied throughout cleanse so you don’t reach for packaged processed foods. 


3 Audio Downloads (MP3) -  You have me right in your very own living room to hold your hand through the entire process! It’s like I’m sitting on your couch next to you! When you download your Digital Detox MP3′s, I’m speaking directly to you. Let my soothing voice guide you every step of the way!


Digital Detox eBook - This where I lay out the entire program and guide you during your detox and cleansing protocal. I leave no question unanswered! You get the pre-cleanse, the 7-day detox and a plan for when your detox is complete! 


1 free month into my members section -  Here you will get access to my members website. Years of my knowledge, recipes, videos and interviews are here in one place for your enjoyment! I am humbled with gratitude that I am able to offer this as part of the Digital Detox!


BONUS VIDEO! –  3 Daily Detox Tips –  I put this bonus video together just for you! Here I share my top tips on everyday detoxing! Now you can employ my detox tips into your everyday life!


With just one easy payment  of $97, you’ll gain full access to a program that has transformed hundreds of lives! 


“At 46 years I was not sure if I would live to see 50. I wore size XXL pants and could not tie my own shoes. I could walk only 20 steps at a time.


Breathing was sometimes difficult. A doctor told me I would be dead in six months without stomach–reduction surgery! I turned down my doctor’s advice, and instead decided to hire Andrea Cox and employ her time tested techniques to myself! Andrea taught me how to turn what I was eating into a lifestyle change and NOT a diet!


Brighter whites of the eyes, clearer skin, a calmer more centered disposition, pants that fit looser and lets not forget all the health benifits!


The beauty of my digital detox is that you can play my voice anytime on your computer to get back to your “happy place”!


Like a flower that is about to blossom, so will you every time you employ my Digital Detox protocal into your life!


This is the same detox I lead my celebrity clients and that I offer at my retreats that cost $3000!


The recipes in the members section have worked for me for years, now it’s time they work for you! 


Andrea is a raw living foods coach and celebrity Raw vegan chef who prides herself on teaching and spreading the word on living a healthy active lifestyle. 


Andrea started out years ago as a fitness model and health advocate for over a decade, but then became ill on a high protein diet and and healed herself with vegetable juice fasting, water fasting, cleansing and a raw vegan plant based diet.  Since then she has dedicated her life to learning about the raw vegan lifestyle and sharing that knowledge with others. 


Andrea attended reflexology school at CAHA academy of Holistic arts and spent one year with a shaman who was a raw foodist for over five decades.  She’s also put on several juice/raw food retreats in southern California and all over the world.  She has written for hundreds of publications such as The Dayton Daily News, The Chiropractic Journal, Fashion 5.0 and Natural Living Magazine and has made numerous television appearances including Dayton’s channel 2, KUSI, San Diego 6 and Fox 45.  Andrea has been interviewed on national radio shows such as the The Patrick Timpone Show on One Radio Network, “Rawkin Radio” and Extreme Health Radio. Andrea is proud to have spoken publicly about her eating dissorder on “The Anthony Anderson show, “The Cool Vegetarian” & most recently on “The Global Health Summit”. Andrea‘s been blessed in the 2 short years she has been in CA to work with celebrities such as a Tony award winning play write and even a former Brady.


Since transitioning into the raw, Andrea has written two books, Rawlicous Recipes that discusses her trials and tribulations of living with bulimia & how she healed it by juicing, cleansing and eating a plant based high raw diet. She also…



Digital Detox - The Healthy Haven - Digital Detox Programs - Cleanse Your Mind, Body and SoulThe Healthy Haven - Digital Detox Programs - Cleanse Your Mind, Body and Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment