Monday, January 27, 2014

[GET] Self Publishing Secrets - How To Make $100,000 A Year Part-Time Creating Profitable How-To Manuals

"Sales From My "How-To" Manuals Are Almost $1 Million A Year*… All Because Of This $100,000 eBook’s Timeless Techniques That You Can Still Use Successfully Today!"


*I share 50% of this total with my loyal affiliates. Keep reading to see how you can be one too.


It’s not that fancy. I wrote it over 10 years ago on my kitchen table… but it’s the very same manual that helped me speed my climb to a small fortune today.


Sales from this and my other info-manuals are now closing on an amazing million dollars a year… just from selling information.


My manual is the ‘how-to’ of the information publishing business. That’s why I was dubbed the "How-To Guru" back in the mid-90′s. This manual is like me sitting down with you and explaining in detail everything you need to do:


And the best part of direct response publishing – you’re never a cent out of pocket … no matter how many orders arrive. That wad of envelopes in your letterbox means money in ADVANCE. Not everyone gets that important point.


Even if the subject has been written about before, you can make it different as you build your own experience into your manual.


And (pictured above)… How To Make $100,000 A Year Part-Time With "How-To" Manuals!


Everyone can write a "How-To" book. You fill your pages with the specialized knowledge already stored inside your brain. Your life experience is worth a lot to someone else who needs it.


Don’t worry if you haven’t got any ideas right now. That’s normal. My manual will show you exactly what to do, and what kind of information sells.


You write and package your gems of wisdom into plain, photocopied, spiral-bound manuals, made from your computer. No fancy cover, no money spent on extras.


It was totally blank. And it didn’t make any difference at all to his sales.


People who desire usable information don’t want a glossy coffee table edition. They just want valuable information.


Think you can’t write? Don’t worry, you won’t need literary skills. I tell you in my manual exactly how to free the information resources within your reach… even if you’re convinced you’ve no talent, or you can’t figure who wants your style of information.


And the grammar snobs will never affect your sales. Because you’re not writing information for the Pulitzer Prize!


I’ll tell you straight… if you can write a shopping list, then you can write and sell a successful "How-To" manual. Guaranteed.


The "How-To" information manual business works making you money day after day. Asking little in return. You need do nothing other than write your manual ONCE, then fill your daily orders to reap the rewards of your efforts forever.


I’ll Show You How To Convert That Information Into Multiple Streams Of Profitable Dollars.


And the best part is that it has worked for over 18 years for me. You will learn exactly how to replicate my success.


You may not reach $100,000 a year–or you may exceed it!–but I show you the way I achieved it.


Enough to afford a fleet of luxury cars – including my Mercedes SL500 AMG pictured here, and what some call a hilltop mansion in the best suburb. (This is not to boast…just to tell you what’s possible).


A while back I owned two community newspapers for about 12 years. One paper I started myself (and never again – it’s a soul destroying grind!) The other I bought a few years later. Both were profitable, but living examples of how not to do business. You know that already from what I’ve said… non-paying debtors, endless work, deadlines, worry.


While I burnt the midnight oil each week with my 12 staff, I believed and hoped that out there, somewhere, the ‘perfect’ stress-free business waited for me.


Later, I decided to sell the papers. Blessed relief. Of course I still needed to make some money… but for a while I had the time to research some ideas.


So on a whim I decided to try out a project … an exercise I had worked on for a couple of years and which was now ready for the public. It was now the early 90′s. I wrote solidly for a week and finished a home-made manual on winning the lottery. (This is the same information that you’ll get free with your copy of "How To Make $100,000 A Year Part-Time Creating Profitable How-To Manuals")


That’s the actual ad pictured here – and yes, the same Post Box Number I have today!


Nothing happened for four days, and I was ready to write the venture off as an experiment in futility.


On my next visit to my post office mailbox – behind that small red door I still use today… Private Box 22-183 – I discovered a large bundle of envelopes. I started to get excited then, because my ad had asked for payment with order.


It got better as the week went on. More orders and money turned up each time I visited my postal box.


A week after my first small bunch of orders arrived, a larger number – 63 in total – crammed my mailbox. Each contained cash or checks. As the mail in my box grew daily, I started to collect each day instead of twice a week.


A winner was born — I was on my way to $100,000.* And after a few years of incredible success, I decided to write about my experience and tell others how I did it.


That’s what you’ll be getting. No puffery or theory… just stuff that worked best.


Here’s A Small Fraction Of The Secrets You’ll Discover In The 200 Pages Of My Manual…


And much, much more – many of my time-tested secrets, packed up ready to start using in a few minutes after you order.


In your 200-page "How…



Self Publishing Secrets - How To Make $100,000 A Year Part-Time Creating Profitable How-To Manuals

No comments:

Post a Comment