Thursday, January 30, 2014

[GET] Home - wordpress book author theme

It makes it easy to build a professional site, with no technical expertise, with an easy to use Admin Panel.


……..  Simple Logo Upload ……….Simple Book Cover Upload ……….Simple Amazon Link ……….Social Media Connections


I understand I will be downloading the Book Author Theme, Single site License [good for 1 unique site] for $47 when I act now!


I also realize I have nothing left to lose, since you’re generous enough to offer me a 60 day money-back guarantee if I’m unsatisfied in any way.


Order with confidence on 100% secure servers. Your credit card receipt will say ClickBank or CLKBank


Your success is important to me… If you aren’t 100% happy just let me know within 60 days… And we will promtly refund all your money.



Home - wordpress book author theme

No comments:

Post a Comment