Tuesday, January 28, 2014

[GET] Herpes Cure - Get Rid of Herpes with Herpes Eliminator

I Suffered With Herpes Type 2 for Almost 3 Years Before I Found This Simple yet Effective Method of Treatment. Now I No Longer Need Medication to live a Normal Life Without My Embarassing Condition


Worse still, maybe you had a really helpful doctor like I did that casually told me that I shouldn’t ever have sex again.


Dear Herpes Sufferer and Friend, my name is Emily Sheela and I am the both the author and the originator of the Herpes Eliminator and I’d like to offer you a very warm welcome to our website especially if this is your first time here & most important of all if you are sick of being told you cannot get rid of herpes.


Before you read on any further I’d like to make a very clear point and relevation to my readers, I am about to share with you my own personal account on how I managed to cure my herpes using a simple & effective method and how you can do it too, yes it really can be done.


My story is quiet common and perhaps very similar to your own. Happy relationship turning out to be not as happy as you discover that your partner has been cheating on you.


Unloyal partner surprises you with an unpleasent present…HSV 2 (Genital Herpes). You find out, relationship ends & your stuck with a lifetime of embarrassment, shame & restraint. I’m sure that Sounds familiar to many of you?


Like an awful lot of people who will read this letter I became the victim of this cruel and stigmatized condition through no fault of my own. I contracted herpes type 2 from my now ex-partner. To say I was stunned, angry and emotional was an understatement. I was devastated, it felt like my whole world had just caved in on me! I had no idea what to do…


I was literally sickened… specially because I had always been so careful and would have never dreamt in a million years that I would ever end up with herpes. To be honest, I had always thought that people who did suffer from genital herpes were promsicous and irresponsible and only had theirselves to blame, oh how wrong I was!


I suffered with Herpes ‘Needlessly’ for nearly 2 years, I say needlessly because now I know there really is no need for anyone to continually suffer with herpes outbreaks (more on that in a moment). Back then I believed that my doctors knew best so I did what they told me .


I followed my doctors advice to the letter and quickly started taking a prescribed anti-viral ( a suppresent), I won’t mention the specific brand here as I don’t want to run into any problems with the manufacturer, so I will just say it was a very common drug used to treat Genital herpes.


During my initial herpes outbreak I took 200mg pills five times a day. My doctor assured me that if I completed the course of Antivirals my herpes would clear up.


The course of medication lasted for five days & after the seventh day it looked like the drugs had worked. The herpes rash had all but gone leaving only the slightest red patch.


Unfortunately that was not the case. Just three weeks after I thought I had seen the last of my herpes it came back only this time it seemed much worse, the symptoms now seemed to be affecting different parts of my body, I had pains in both legs (back of thighs and ankles), itching, burning & clusters of herpes blisters in two areas.


My Doctor decided that the best course of action would be to put me on a preventative course of Antivirals. The preventative medication consisted of the same dosage of the same medication I had previously taken, only this time it had to be taken for a longer period (6 months) at which time I was told I’d have to come back for a review.


I still firmly believed that my Doctor knew best and had prescribed the best medication for herpes, so I continued to follow his advice and took the pills as instructed.


Over the following months my herpes outbreaks seemed less frequent, I had only two mild outbreaks in nearly five months, so I guessed the pills were doing there job. To be honest I would have continued to take the antivirals if I hadn’t of noticed a series of reactions or side effects which I’m sure were as a direct result of taking the herpes suppessents over a long period.


To begin with I didn’t take much notice of what was happening, I started getting headaches & I just felt generally under the weather but we all feel like that from time to time…


Then things started to get worse, I started getting lumps or swollen patches of skin on my face and over my head which I have to say were ugly.


The doctor told me it was just an allergy to something I had come into contact with of perhaps eaten, & of course he reassured me it would clear up in a day or so, unfortunately I didn’t clear up.


I guess the straw that broke the camels back & made me wake up to what was happening to me was right after my most severe Angioedema episode.


Many of you will probably have no idea of what a severe Angioedema episode looks like, so let me quickly say that my face looked like the elephant man, it swelled up so much that I looked like someone else, my whole body swelled with huge red rashes which resembled maps. The rashes grew all over me until I was covered from head to toe.


The problem with swelling like this is that it’s in the lower level of the skin which means it can start swelling inside the mouth, throat & neck (Anaphylaxis).


The fact that I no longer had the herpes medication to control my outbreaks landed me…



Herpes Cure - Get Rid of Herpes with Herpes Eliminator

No comments:

Post a Comment