Thursday, January 2, 2014

[GET] Photography Money Secrets

Still Struggling To Make Money In Random Ventures? Forget Avon – Stuffing Envelopes – Lia Sophia – Shaklee – Mia Bella Candles – And BeautiControl! Get Ready To Change Your Life As The “World’s #1 Stay-At-Home-Mom Photographer” Leads You By The Hand And Reveals… How My Step-By-Step Stay-At-Home-Mom Photography System Will Have You Home With Your Kids And Bringing In A Full-Time Income By Taking Pictures In Record Breaking Time! Guaranteed!


Here is a screen shot of my Quickbooks account. Obviously for legal reasons I had a black out any customer’s names, but besides that – this screen shot is completely untouched. No dollar amounts have been altered in any way! You can also see my photography business name at the top of the screen to know that this is in fact my Quickbooks account – not someone else’s!


And don’t forget, I only work part time! Yes you see that correct – two corporate invoices on there for $8,500.00! (And those aren’t the only two $8,500 checks I got from that company – that’s for sure!)


I’m going to show you exactly how to start your own photography business, so that you are fully up and running, making a full time income in record breaking time.


You see, once an expert explains to you how to actually do it… in a language you can easily understand… this is almost as easy as… eating lunch.


We cover all the well hidden secrets to earning real money as a photographer (even part time like me!).


Photography Is Simply A Business Model Where You Take Pictures Of People Or Events In Exchange For High Per Hour Pay… Without Having A Boss!


Here are 6 simple reasons why this model completely trumps every other "work-at-home" business model you could find:


Reason #1: It’s simple to get started IMMEDIATELY. Almost unbelievably simple and super profitable, as I’ll show you later.


Reasons #2: You don’t have to be a super-techie geek. You do need a camera, but it doesn’t have to be the best out there -you just have to follow the simple formula I’ll give you.


Reason #3: You don’t need to take the best photos in the world (or even your city) to make massive income in photography. I’ll show you exactly what to do to take professional quality photos as soon as today!


Reason #4: You don’t need to spend big bucks to set up your business. All you need is a reasonable camera (I got started with a used camera), and a desire to succeed!


Reason #5: You don’t need the things that make a "business" a pain in the neck. You don’t need employees, inventory, or even an office – just use your living room!


Reason #6: As far as I can tell, photography seems to be recession-proof! My business did not slow down at all… And when I talk to my other photographer friends, no one else noticed a difference either!


Do you see how powerful that is? It’s like starting and running a super profitable business but with none of the risk.


Plus when you apply my simple step-by-step system… I’ll take you by the hand to build YOUR photography business from absolute scratch – and continually hand you more money-making photography strategies every step of the way.


My name is Jen Bumstead and you may have heard of me. I’m widely recognized as the "World’s #1 Stay-At-Home-Mom Photographer" after 7 years in the business. Although I knew absolutely zero about any kind of business when I got started!


I’m also a mom and a step-mom… So I understand the difficulties of balancing home life with work life.


Now if you think I just got lucky or that you can’t duplicate the high per hour income that I have created with photography, please keep reading because I’m going to explain to you the exact system I use every-single-day!


Because, quite frankly, I just want to help. I know how hard it is to make any real money at home in random ventures, let alone consistent money to pay monthly bills or even support a family! But a few years ago, I was forced to find a solution to that problem, and I stumbled upon the answer. And now I just want to get the word out so that other women know about this wonderful option!


So if you hate asking your husband for a little bit of spending money, or you’re struggling to pay your bills this month, if you’re worried about the economy and how it will affect your family, or if you need a consistent, stable income and want to work from home, and especially if you would love to spend quality time with your kids and make money at the same time…


So my business was booming, I had this great loving man in my life, and I was now a stepmom. The one thing I no longer had was time!


I feel so blessed to have these outsourcers in my life! Especially now that I am a mother myself (with a 6 month of boy). My outsourcers have become my friends. I rely on them! They do outstanding work, and they always come through for me! And most importantly, they allow me to still earn a high income AND have freedom of time! I couldn’t ask for anything more!


If I photograph 1 wedding… I will make a profit of $3,000-$5,000… So I will photograph the wedding, upload the pictures to an outsourcer, and my work is done.


OK, let’s do that math. We know it takes between 10 and 12 hours to shoot a wedding. So take the profit from above and it’s easy to figure out that your hourly rate for the work is ridiculously high! That’s where the power in our system comes in! I sincerely hope you…



Photography Money Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment