Friday, January 3, 2014

[GET] Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free

Pamela is a retired Home Economics teacher living on the Gold Coast, Australia. Having studied in Melbourne, she majored in nutrition, food science and biochemistry.


She has maintained a keen interest in nutritional trends for over 40 years and is constantly on the lookout for healthier food options.


What she discovered in her research is so incredibly amazing that I want to share it with you. Shortly, I will explain to you exactly what she found in the research about the astonishing ways that her chocolate recipes can actually improve your health.


Just before I do, have a read of what one self-confessed chocoholic said after trying one of the chocolate treats….


I am a chocoholic! I love chocolate but I am also very picky and fussy when it comes to what chocolate I eat. I was really pleasantly surprised at just how good your guilt-free chocolate tastes and feels in my mouth. I eat lots of chocolate so I was very skeptical that you could create a healthy chocolate that tastes great – but you did it! Eating the slice was a yummy pleasure. No way that’s good for you. It tastes too good! The only bad thing was I needed more samples!Andrew Grant, Gold Coast, Australia


This is the reaction I get over and over again when family and friends taste these delicious chocolate treats. I am use to their amazement by now but still get a buzz from the strength of their excitement.


It was then that Pamela wrote these recipe books in order that she could share her delicious, raw, original and healthy chocolate recipes with you.


As mentioned, Pamela has had a keen interest in nutrition for over 40 years and it was frightening to see how obesity was becoming a major health issue. Amazingly this information has also helped many others to become more conscious about what they eat.


“Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse Pie that is actually healthy. Wow! That means I can have a much bigger slice”…Genna Nibaldi, London UK


“What an amazing book so full of useful information and facts. The best part for me was the delicious, decadent easy to follow recipes. Who would believe they could be so guilt free when they taste so scrumptious…”Anita Wilson, Gold Coast, Australia


Guilt free makes it taste even better. It was finished too soon – I want more!… Jenny Russell, Western Australia


Very light and yummy, not sickly. I definitely want more!… Debbie Foster, Gold Coast, Australia


Wow. What a taste sensation. Definitely my favorite. Not only does it look good and taste great but the chocolate and lime sent my mouth into overdrive… Andrew Burg, Gold Coast, Australia


What a way to combine the tastes. It put me on cloud 9. It was an orgasmic experience…Barry McKlean, Gold Coast, Australia


Imagine saying “Hey kids, let’s make some chocolate treats together”. I can just picture a gleeful choir of “ Yes,Yes,Yes”. There are over 25 recipes to make while you are having fun with the kids in the kitchen, it is the perfect time to instill and encourage some healthy eating habits. The kids will love it. The best part is that the kids will end up with yummy treats that are guilt free that everyone can enjoy


Chocolate and Festive occasions go hand in hand. There are over 25 recipes that can be used for any festive occasion. Guilt-free chocolate treats to make or give away. Some can be  beautifully wrapped and they make great handmade gifts to share with your family and friends. I have found handmade gifts are always special and appreciated. People will be delighted. The chocolate deserts are always a talking point at the end of any meal. I usually get ” Can I get a copy of the recipe please”.


This Offer Is For A Limited Time Only – Order Now To Prevent Disappointment. The “Dreamy Chocolate Christmas” book is being removed shortly.


I am sure we are alike in wanting to do everything humanly possible to give ourselves and our family a healthy lifestyle. With the information found in this book you can make a great start. Making chocolate healthy – unbelievable but true.


Because I want to share this life-changing information with you I am going to have an introductory offer of $29.95 for a limited time only.


You will really appreciate having all these original recipes in one easy to follow reference source. It has been a labor of love for Pamela putting together these amazing books. I wish this type of book was around when I started. To make it easy for you I want to give you …………..


2. Buy this book and discover her recipe to luscious, delicious, decadent, healthy guilt-free chocolate


P.S So if you are serious about “guilt-free” healthy chocolate and can’t wait to try it for yourself….. you are just moments away from discovering this amazing chocolate recipe and how it can create over 70 delicious recipes for only $29.95.


PPS Don’t forget…. Next time you come to this site, the price may be back up to the original price of $64.95 and you could miss out on the limited “Dreamy Chocolate Christmas” bonus. So all up you get $144.85 worth of value for $29.95.


PPPS Let me remind you that you are totally covered by my 100% “No Questions Asked” money-back guarantee!So there is no risk on your part at all. So what are you waiting for. ENJOY!


PLEASE NOTE: Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonus books onto your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.


Note: ClickBank sells our products – they are a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally- delivered products. They use…



Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free

No comments:

Post a Comment